Sunday, August 7, 2011

REMINSCING HOME

Good thing I still have my 4 year old phone where I can still scan old photos in it.. when I want to look back whatever I want to get reminisced of, i have evidence.

So here's for today.. Old photos taken 'at home' saved in my phone.

My family. My parents with our youngest on his 6th grade graduation about 4  years ago. My mom's photo on her yearbook. Our eldest bro photo in a frame hanged in our wall of pictures. our second trying to get his best shot on our living room. Me and my sister also at the living room. My other three brothers on our porch. me and my sister again in our room.



My self.


Our ever (magulo )  sweet home... Taken about three years ago.. a 20 year old house composed of 6 bedrooms, 2 baths, 1 kitchen, 1 dining, 1 library room, wide living room and corridor. But the arrangement changed now.




2 comments:

  1. awww.. now i wish i hadn't dissed my old phone!!! i used to take photos of our house din. had i known we're going to move out, i should have saved it. this makes me sad.

    ReplyDelete
  2. ;(.... that's why I'm being so loyal with my old phone, im just having memoirs here in case mawala or masira (wag naman sana) hehe.. anyway you can still take new pictures pa rin naman and have them posted on your blog spot.

    ReplyDelete