Wednesday, August 17, 2011

This is really is it!

Finally DLS won it, we have to do the reconciliation of quantities at their office tomorrow, that supposed to be today but was cancelled due to some issues. We actually did not agree, that we should do the reckoning in our office-- thats actully where the project is. And we knew very well that we have complete files than they have, and how bout our queries? who would answer it there?.. and the sofware or program they're using in their estimates, I dont even know that.

I think they just dont wanna be in our office anymore, i told you, they are not in good terms with my superiors and our PM...

and I'm being paranoid here too.. but I wanna tell my self this:

ASH, DONT PRAY FOR ANOTHER CANCELLATION OF THE SAID RECONCILIATION, INSTEAD PRAY FOR WISDOM, FOR A GOOD CONDITION AND PRESENCE OF MIND TOMORROW.. BE CONFIDENT, YOU'VE SWEAT YOUR SELF IN YOUR QUANTITIES, SO THERE'S NO REASON FOR YOU TO LOOK STUPID THERE. DONT LET THEM OUTWIT YOU... KAYA MO YAN! IF YOU WANT TO UPGRADE YOUR SELF, YOU NEED THIS. DONT WORRY, WHATEVER YOU'LL AGREED IS SUBJECT FOR FINALIZATION. TRUST YOUR SELF!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment