Sunday, August 21, 2011

Para akong Tanga Today!

Despite the title, I have accomplished something productive naman today, naglinis ng kwarto, the dust almost drowned me... the nearby rooms kasi had some rennovation, tile works and etc..

So what made me parang tanga today? because i was so undecided where to go, I planned of going to Market Market, but when i went down our boarding house, i took the jeepney heading Robinson Mall.. midway to the mall, rain poured heavily, made me feel so annoyed, nabasa kasi ako.

I stroll, despite my jeans and shoes wet, but i found nothing... yeah im looking for something! still, confused, pupunta naba ako ng market market? my head ached a bit, not to mention, I'm fasting. I left Rob, and thinking of going to mArket Market. But guess what, I found myself in glorietta, err.. I bought a pair of Converse chuck taylor shoes at Shoe Salon, then I went straigt to SM-Makati, actually not straight, its onward backward, as in urong sulong.. haha, there I bought a bag (for my mom)...

Still, I was looking for something, so pupunta na talaga ako sa Market Market??.. i thought, so I left SM, dropped by at Landmark when a flashback broke in, the last time I went to Market Market, I had a hard time in the transportation, ewan anong meron non. so finally, I decided not to go...

eto ang masaklap, I went back to Robinson.. haha.. Robinson Ermita and Glorietta is actually on opposite direction from my place.

I had my grocery, and cut my fast at Jollibee with a starbucks Mocha Frappuccino.

So now, I'm home while doing this and eating these.



1 comment: