Thursday, November 24, 2011

Stupid!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! but no.

I feel stupid, really. That if I wouldn’t breathe out my disturbing thoughts here then I might miss a good night sleep.

I couldn’t give you the technicalities of what’s really bothering me,  it’s about my work .. I think I’m being a cause of a delay or at least being part of that delay.

and this feeling: its like, you’re in a debate, and you pick the side that you don’t really agree with, but you have to prove you do.. get my point?

I’m dealing with a certain person, she’s defending herself and I actually agree with what she’s saying, but I couldn’t say yes because I was told by a superior not to…. Instead, I could just shut my mouth because I don’t know what to say. I don’t wanna lie either.

Errrr. It disturbs me.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment