Tuesday, November 1, 2011

How am I spending my holloween break?

I just love holidays…. I’m able to do the things I was actually being deprived of during working days. But hey, 3 days aren’t enough..

So I sounded like I have so many plans that I couldn’t get enough huh?! Actually, I didn’t have a get away schedule, not even a date with anyone (oh, I expected one, but she wasn’t able to make it, yeah it’s a she!!)…

 You know what I was thinking then?.... complete rest, movie marathon, blogging and read other’s work, stuffs like that.

But it’s the last day of no work days, past 3pm, but I haven’t watch any movie, and this blog after that one last Saturday night.

Anyway, blame my sister, she asked me to buy her these.. that… and etceteras.. , I was out last Sunday, I went to divisoria and yesterday, I was at Glorietta and Market market.

Okay, can I watch a movie now?

Ofcourse!

HAPPY HOLLOWEEN!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment