Monday, November 7, 2011

My Cooking Talent

I don’t really cook on usual days… aside from, feeling tired after work, I’m such a lousy cook as well.. hehe

I know little about cooking, plain rice, fried egg, fish, chicken—stuffs as basic as that, that’s all I know, and sometimes I couldn’t even perfect it, I unintentionally overcooked them.

And because of that, I hardly save money because I tend to eat anywhere, different fast food chains and resto.. (but not those really expensive one, or else I’ll end up broke), I’ve got few choices as well for I am trying really hard to get rid of foods with pork related products.

Since yesterday was Sunday, I cooked ground beef with carrots, potatoes and other seasonings, what’d you call that recipe? I don’t know… The outcome? Too oily.. hahaha… but enjoyed it.

And today, (holiday), I made sweet and sour fish, I haven’t tasted it yet, I’m not hungry yet. And I don’t think I was doing a good job on that, I overcooked the fish (again)…

Picture? No way.. I’m being lazy doing that right now, and what for? I know I wouldn’t make a good presentation.. hehe

Got to eat my dinner now..

No comments:

Post a Comment