Saturday, November 5, 2011

HELLO???

And what was that all about???!!

Somebody serenaded me at office at about 4pm, uwian na non,  I was actually finishing the movie I started during the lunch break when he arrived with my other officemates. At first I thought it wasn’t for me, I didn’t even take it seriously..

I thought he’s just like this guy (one of our workers) my other officemates asked to make harana the girls in the office.

I don’t know… hahahaha

Anyway, with a guitar, he sang this line

Cause I wonder where you are
And I wonder what you do
Are you somewhere feeling lonely, or is someone loving you?
Tell me how to win your heart
For I haven't got a clue
But let me start by saying, I love you ...”

That’s the song if I remember it right, I wasn’t focusing that time, I was actually puzzled and I’m still puzzled at this very moment. I don’t even notice him there in our project site.

Yun lang, gusto ko lang sabihin! haha

No comments:

Post a Comment