Tuesday, November 1, 2011

food tripping and movie marathon

It’s not because today is November 1 that I got to watch horror and suspense films, I could say I’m used to such. I just hate boring movies, that’s I why I watch movies like those.

Later this afternoon, I had my food tripping and a movie marathon as well. “The Husk” and “Devil” were the first two movies I’ve watch, both terrorized me a bit.. hahaha

And to calm my disturbed senses due to those movies, I shifted to a light  one “The smurfs”--- that was smurfsly cute. I just love that thought of getting transported to other place, I had written a story with that kind of concept too, you know, animation inspired.. hehe, yah because I feel like I don’t belong “here” sometimes, I’ve dreamed of disappearing and get into another world, absurd huh!... anyway  “the smurfs” movie was the other way around, these blue cute creatures got themselves lost in our world, that’s New York City to be particular…

Anyway, Good night! Back to work tomorrow (sigh)…

No comments:

Post a Comment