Monday, February 6, 2012

AAA's DIARIES

Yes! I am that kind-- a person who sometimes can’t voice out what she truly feels inside  and instead, her words ended up on a piece of paper, notebooks or here… I found relief on that, at least.

 Consider me a writer, with yours truly, the sole reader as well.. hehe

I write things to some maybe childish, stories, poetries--- mostly heart breaking pieces, I even write letters for someone I couldn’t express my real feelings to, even letters to my imaginary soulmate.. laugh! I wont stop you, cheers to hopeless romantics..

And most especially I carve down my burdens here, its like carrying a wagon load of pain and disappointments and will only be lighten up if I pour them down here, like writing down my worries on the seashore and let the waves wipe them away..  clichéd? Yah, I’m such a corny person if you don’t know. Haha

So long for an intro when what I actually wanted to say is--- How am I gonna be able to fill all out these when I’m just so tired of doing so? Coz I am busy! I’m being guilty when I leave the pages of my planner and diary (with dates) blank.

My 2012 planner, with my old planners….

My 2012 diary, its February now but I haven’t written so much there. And that's my sketchpad and “notes to self” mini notebook.

Ofcourse my old declining (I hope not) laptop and my brother’s too—those I used in updating my multiply site.

Thanks to these stuffs, they’d help me record my unsaid thoughts.

2 comments:

  1. haha.. actually hindi, takaw tingin lang.. di naman ganon kasarap sa panlasa ko, nadaanan ko lang kc kahapon sa tabi tabi.. hehe

    ReplyDelete