Saturday, February 4, 2012

I think I'm thinking too much

What’s wrong with me? Am I really just hassled or something in me is flagging?! Haha.. or could it be a sign of aging?how come when I didn’t even bloom yet duh?! Haha

Good thing I reached home safe and no car had hit me while crossing the streets because I think I’m out of myself today.

I think I’m really thinking too much nowadays that I couldn't even think well, I feel like a student again rushing for a requirement in order to graduate.

Yah, I’m being busy in work. I had actually exceeded to the target time for my quantity take off of something, I feel disappointed, I had done my part, extended my time, I double speed and so on, but that estimate I was doing went complicated.. that’s why.

And yesterday, I had a reconciliation with the DLS, but I wasn’t that prepared, I mean I didn’t anticipate that especially when I am rushing something and my other senior handed me the petty cash too, she’s on leave yesterday. To sum it up, I’m really intoxicated!

About the recon? I could have done better, that’s all I can say. I felt like this.

I even wasted so much papers in coloring the keyplans for my estimate, i'm so disturbed and crammed that resulted for so many slip-ups and scratches.

Same as today, aside from being busy, I was so preoccupied, I’m being bothered of so many things-- my future, my plans (do I have a plan anyway???), my position in the office and my future tasks, my credibility, my family, my age (yah, you read that right, my age), the trips I am thinking that I don’t even know how to do it, my life itself,  even my stupid credit card isn’t working well online, …and so on…

It’s actually a shame that I couldn’t even answer the exercise given to us this afternoon during our mini seminar in the office. The question wouldn’t even sink in me ---that was so easy, so basic I know, but I couldn’t answer it, my mind went blank. They may be expecting me to answer it but damn I couldn’t even start computing--- then I’ve realized, something is really wrong with me!

I can feel really the meaning of stressed right now, my drained ayes, my popping out pimples, my haggard looks, my dull feeling and my weary mood.

Anyway, no one would help me with these undertakings but myself… as always, writing down my random thoughts helps.

I need to refresh myself. Thank  God  that tomorrow is Sunday and my leave for Monday is approved! Yey!!!

I’ll be fine tomorrow….. I will.

No comments:

Post a Comment