Friday, February 24, 2012

i've got no one but myself

I’ve mentioned this on my facebook earlier- I must get myself a good grip because I’m almost on the brink of my sanity! Yah really, im being so stressed nowadays, and if i couldn’t handle it well, surely I’ll go crazy! Haha..

I’ve realized that I have a long way to trudge in order for me to know the things I’m supposed to know, got my point? (of course no one could ever know everything in this world). I feel stupid sometimes and feel ashamed for not being aware of so many things, when I am being asked a question and I couldn’t answer, that’s hell! When I couldn’t prove what I want to prove? That’s disheartening!

But can I be blamed for the matters I didn’t know? Am I I crossing the boundary of being lenient, am I overdoing it? Or was I so careless? Or am I just being occupied of so many thoughts I wasn’t able to save spaces for the relevant things?

Anyway… I’m on the process of learning new things now, whether I’m just trying to comfort myself for saying that it’s not too late, it doesn’t matter. I’m just trying to convince myself here that I’m not the only person who’s facing these life’s deterrents and hindrances. And I’m such a hard headed person and pessimistic as ever too that I couldn’t calm myself easily, I couldn’t filter distractions, they keep on coming! I know, they will never stop on coming, it’s just how I take it…..

I’m being tortured, but that would make me tough right??! and frankly speaking, I appreciate the perks I’m getting…

And thanks to my mini “notes to myself”, I could give myself some uplifting words, I have no one to save myself but myself. hehe

So ash, chillax now! The only thing you’ll get in taking things too seriously is heart failure and a miserable life! If you keep on permitting these negative vibes come into you, you surely never gonna find happiness!  Remember, The world wouldn’t revolve at your favor!

 

  

No comments:

Post a Comment