Monday, February 6, 2012

I'm telling my self not to think too much

This I’m about to say here is in relation to my previous blog.

So, how am I right now? After being baffled of so many thoughts that only caused me anxiety, now I feel better.

Yesterday when I woke up, when I’m still not disturbed of anything, I opened the papers containing the exercises given to us last Saturday. As what I am expecting, that questions were really simple that I should really be ashamed that I couldn’t answer it on the very first place, then I solved  it without the help of anyone, just my self and my confused common sense (haha). See?! I knew it! my mind just wont work on the spot...seemed like I couldn't understand a thing at that moment, i was so blank!

 Oh my! I think I’m really having a poor memory here, I guess I’ve over used my mind.. haha

Fine, I may not proved myself to them, at least I’ve learned that I’m still not thar dumb, i was just lost in thought and pressurized, I actually typing these things because I’m cajoling and comforting my degraded (by me J)  self, who will do it for me if I wont?? I’m responsible!

So that’s it, as what they said, if there’s s something I don’t want in my life, I should stop thinking about it, stop talking and worrying about it, I’m only giving so much energy to it to keep it alive, and withdrawing my own energy. I may write those thoughts that burdening me in my diary and leave it there.

Ash, cheer up now!                 

No comments:

Post a Comment