Sunday, June 3, 2012

TOXIC!

This previous week and this coming week I declare the busiest of all. I have so much work to do, maloloka na ako! Ahaha.. what’s disappointing is I couldn’t do it well due to limited time. I couldn’t balance the petty cash replenishment, because I wasn’t able to monitor it cautiously since I’m doing something else, I was having quantity reconciliation with our project owner’s quantity surveyor. And I need to update my quantities right after the recon according to the reconciled one, as well as the keyplans. The SUT’s are piling up.. The other items to be estimated, I haven’t done it yet, I’m afraid I forgot some. I hope I haven’t missed  to log and record the necessary documents.

I was even given another item to estimate, an urgent matter. But how in the world will I be able to do that when I actually have on queue schedules for another reconciliation, I haven’t even reviewed those items, damn, I don’t wanna look stupid by not knowing the things I have done.. My superiors committed that we must finish the items for reconciliation even if it take overtime (without asking me kung kaya ko!)… ofcorse kaya ko naman, but how bout my usual task?.. I swear I’m speeding up and extending time as well…even if my mind is actually not working well due to exhaustion … I love being busy but this I guess its too much it would kill me… haha

I’m not complaining, I don’t wanna complain! Should I?

No comments:

Post a Comment