Thursday, November 27, 2014

27Nov14

TODAY:

Been busy but I had  lots of laugh..

Watched the movie "Teacher's diary", during my lunch break, it's  a Thai movie.. and I enjoyed watching it.. I loved it..

Bonding moment with these people.

 Thanks to Margaux's chocolates.... and had this funny conversation.

Marj: Kainin na natin yung isa.
Ako: Sige, kainin na natin yung sayo..
Marj: Wag, pasalubong ko kay Jayden.
Ako: Lee, yung sayo na lang, wala ka ng girlfriend..
Lee: At ikaw may boyfriend?
Ako:@&÷*(£&÷^*&#&*÷(/&^

Haha.. Anyway, I ended up sharing mine.

Finally, I got Marj's note  to me, I've been waiting for it for quite so matagal na... ang ang dami  raw nyang nasabi.. di naman masyado.. haha...  but her message made me smile. Sana nga, her wish for me will come true.! Hehe

Good night!

No comments:

Post a Comment