Tuesday, November 25, 2014

:(

WARNING! Whoever you are, don't read, I couldn't let anyone feel bad as how I feel bad at the moment... coz the following things I'm about to say are sad thoughts.

 You know what's the saddest thing about life?

It's when you couldn't make the people you loved feel that you do love them, when you couldn't even make them smile.

It's when the person who said that he/she wants you to be happy is actually the reason why you are the loneliest.

It's when everybody is changing and you try to to do the same but you are left stuck.

It's when realizing your dreams is now too far away from you, or it slip  to your hands and now its too late to get it back.

It's when you are being ignored by the few people whom you cared the most.

When you are trying not to give up, but they gave up on you.

It's when goodbyes are not said, not even explained, not even a  farewell message, and you miss them... and you couldn't do anything about it..

It's when a very simple thing excites you, but they fail you.. it's like you wanna slap these words into their faces, "hey its the only thing I asked for, it's too easy, you said yes, I trusted you, I prepared my things, my speech.. then you'll tell me, sorry  I changed my mind????!."

It's when waiting for something you knew all along  ain't coming... but it's too good you couldn't let it go... and you're not letting go, when you should.

It's when you hated someone but you are not suppose to.... when your mind is thinking so well, but your heart is having tantrums.

When the person you love is breaking your heart in front of you... you wished you enrolled in acting classes, so your  "pretend you're not affected" is effective.

So there it goes....you've reached this far? So I didn't stop you..

Anyway, if in case you've felt that way too then you're not alone, I been there too.. I don't intend to make myself feel sad by entertaining these thoughts... I know everyone has their own sorrows from within... maybe the only difference is they kept it in their hearts, and in my case, I write them... and it lightens my heavy heart...

Yes, now that I'm done pouring them here, it made me feel relieved.. sometimes, its not always driving away ourselves from what makes us lonely, we must be brave enough to face them too.. Knowing what could make us sad leads us to knowing what makes us happy... we need to know how it felt to be in darkness so we could appreciate the light..

Keep ourselves reminded... there will always be someone who would let us down....even the last person you thought could do it to you would do it... and we must be strong enough to handle it.

Now, I'm done with this, I am much better ... Good night!





No comments:

Post a Comment