Monday, November 24, 2014

I think I'm Crazy.Tonight


Did I scare you with this photo?? Hahaha... I'm not supposed to blog, but this photo made me... I was so sleepy a while ago... I was lying flat on my bed but I needed to get up....I need to go wash my face and brush my teeth... so I got up, stuck for a while standing in front of this mirror... I was staring at myself for quite long, realizing, wondering.. how I looked like... honestly, I really don't know.. I saw my hair, I'm gonna cut it soon... and its like they're begging not to...

I was looking at the mirror still, while one of my favorite artist is playing on spotify.... the rhythm switch into a livelier mode... so i turned off the light.. from that lousy face I was having... something changed.... I danced! Haha.. all by myself... like I'm a fool.. I turned off the light coz I couldn't even look at myself... haha.. I just felt my hair swaying and bouncing from  here and there...  I knew I looked awful and funny... I must be crazy... but I loved doing that.. hahaha..

Good night!

No comments:

Post a Comment