Sunday, November 2, 2014

2Nov14

Today:

9:58am
Still at my bed counting my face worst enemies, my pimples.. ahaha.. but I think they're loving each others company.. grrr.. i know its making me more ugly duckling! Haha.. I don't know why they're coming out too many, sometimes I totally don't have any.

I feel sick.. I'm having a flu and tonsillitis...could it be because of too many sweets I have taken yesterday at Rose son's birthday? And I have more sweets on my refrigerator now... I dont know what to eat. Here's our picture yesterday.

10:45pm
I don't want to sleep yet.. I think I have so much to do..  anyway, I went out this afternoon.. walked around at Robinson Mall, ate Arrozcaldo (feel na feel kong may sakit ako.. haha), had some ice cream despite of my colds, merienda at burger king, bought too many fruits...

and now that I'm about to sleep.. music tripping first to relax my senses.

Good night!

LESSON FOR THE DAY:
If someone did something extraordinary or if they look great, tell them.. be sincere in giving compliments, mean what you say.. you don't know who you make feel good about themselves because of what you've said.. some people need to hear it from others.... once again, be sincere, otherwise don't say anything.

WHAT'S THE HAPPIEST THING HAPPENED TODAY: This is something I should answer everyday but I always miss it.. for today, maybe the ice cream?? Haha..

LETTER TO SOULMATE:
Hey, here I am again, writing to you.. still wondering how are you doing? Where could you possibly be... ? am I gonna see you? I didn't pray for your arrival not until recently when everybody was asking me why am I still single... I couldn't really answer them, I thought it was my choice... or my choice to wait for you... but the chance of meeting you is too low.. I think I'm at the wrong place.. you're not here.. I could feel that, but I am so stuck in here...

Because you can't find me, I'm trying to find you, I'm busy so I asked my friend to apply me jobs for abroad but I'm not receiving progress yet, I had a possible employment in Dubai but they're expecting me to be already there so I didn't take it seriously. Are you somewhere out there? Or were you just around? I'm just being terrible and intimidating?  I tried to change myself, maybe I am too despicable and too bad you wouldn't like me.... but I always ended up being myself..

 But you know what, I don't really mind being single for good rather than be with the wrong person because I was pressured or because I want to forget some people, or maybe yes. I'm sorry. .. i didn't want to use anyone just to make myself feel worth it or feel better without considering them, I wanna be with someone because they make me happy and we deserve each other... now I pray to God for us to meet at the right time... sooner or later, it's okay if that's what meant us to be... but if in case He wont give you to me, I'll accept that, everything happens for a reason... maybe I am better alone, (i still have my friends and family)..just remember that you always had a space in my heart...

REMINDER TO SELF:

With or without someone to hold on to.. you can carry on.. you should..you must... be independent!

No comments:

Post a Comment