Sunday, November 23, 2014

Random Thoughts on 23 of November

TODAY:
8:30pm
There's nothing so unusual... just woke up a little late, cooked for brunch.. chicken flakes nanaman.. hehe...washed my uniform.. had my grocery... sent my other laundry to my ever favorite laundromat and picked up the one I left there last Sunday..  and its already my routine to donate a penny on that beggar sa kanto, an old man... naawa kase talaga ako sa kanya..  sana kahit sa ganong paraan e matulungan ko sya... Asan kaya pamilya nya?? Seeing him, makes me thankful for having the things I have...maybe, that's his purpose.. to help people reflect and be reminded to get contented.. kase yung iba walang wala pero kelangan nilang mabuhay... tas ako minsan nagrereklamo pa...

Anyway, speaking of people.. my friend told me that whenever she's mad or nagtatampo to someone, sinasabi raw nya para makabawas... sabi ko naman, it depends on the person you're to confront....kase minsan, yung ibang tao wala naman talagang pakialam, they don't even wanna hear anything from you, some will only listen to what they wanna hear.. yun lang..

Or baka masyado din naman akong nagcoconclude agad agad.. everyone had different struggles, di natin alam yung mga dahilan nila... how will we able to know anyway??? Or does it matter to know it? Masyado ko lang siguro kinocomplicate mga bagay bagay.. hehe...

anyway, I made a fruit salad and mango float.. and cooked fishball for dinner.. pinilit kong wag muna kumain sa labas, maliban sa binili kong choco crumble zagu, nagtitipid kase ako.. hahaha...

10:09 pm

I told my friend that "its okay" on her instagram...

I know I said a lot of "its okay" "you'll be fine" to my friends.. I dont know if it works for them.. someone told me it does.... someone also told me that I'm good at giving this kind of uplifting words... pero pag sarili ko, hindi masyado... though I keep on telling myself these things too...  maybe the truth is , its not really the word itself but the thought of ---someone is just right there for you when you are not okay...

Anyway, I was reading a book a while ago... and this line had hit me .. "I wont give up without a fight", I heard of it for countless times kaso ngayon ko lang naisip, minsan nga ba sa buhay ko, I gave up without a fight??? .... maybe or maybe its not worth the fight... well,  whatever that is, it should be worth fighting for.

LESSON FOR TODAY:
Chicken Soup story 71:
" Do something tiny, something silly, something dumb, something relaxing, something pointless, most importantly, do something everyday that makes you smile".

This line just made me smile.

HAPPIEST MOMENT OF THE DAY: I'm sorry if I keep on skipping answering this everyday... I couldn't think of any... maybe this blog... yes, it is.

LETTER TO SOULMATE:
Hey! There got to be you... you're just somewhere out there I know... someone with the same thoughts as mine.. someone  who understands why I am doing this, someone who doesn't really mind if I am foolish... I'm not sure... but there should be you... and I thank you.

Good night!



No comments:

Post a Comment