Sunday, March 15, 2015

15March15

My day starts with this, 
(Post deleted..)

maybe I don't have to rewrite it, my first thing in the morning says it all... minsan I write a lot, hindi na nakakatuwa, nakakairita para sa iba.. haha.. 

Gusto ko sana sa bahay lang, watch a movie, do some household chores, matulog,  but it seems that I have an obligation to a relative of mine na ipasyal sya sa kamaynilaan... chos! Hehe so I met her and show her around Manila... kahit pa diko alam san sya dadalhin... what so nice about Manila ba???

So not minding the excruciating heat of the sun, I got this pictures of myself... hindi ulit nakakatuwa...haha!  Pero wala ulit basagan ng trip, sabi nila. Haha


The Poste Girl!!


Anyway, sorry for the annoying pictures above, babawi na lang ako sa mga sunset photos na to I took earlier this afternoon.. its beautiful! Di ba? Gusto kong maging makata! Haha.. ai, masisira nanaman yung moment.. lam mo yun?? The sun sets here and will shine at the other part of the world at the same time... di ba? Amazing??? Haha.. ang arte ko, may ganon ganon pa... 




I had a long and tiring day.. but it wasn't enough.. I don't wanna sleep yet, but I have to. GOOD NIGHT!

No comments:

Post a Comment