Sunday, March 22, 2015

22March15

Last night was my first time to sleep over somewhere at Malolos Bulacan.. we visted a friend who gave birth to a cute baby girl...  had also a bonding moment with her super kulit son... 

Before going back to Manila this morning, we passed by at this church that I used to see and read only in books and  to the old ten peso bill... ofcourse I didn't get inside since I'm not a catholic.

We reached  Trinoma Mall before noon  and decided to watch Cinderella.. it was nice but don't expect any twist from what you have read on fairy tales books when you we're young,.. And videoke time right after.. hehe.. and food tripping too... or should I say chocolate/mocca frapuccino too...  

I want to say much sana kaso I'm sleepy na. GOOD NIGHT!


No comments:

Post a Comment