Saturday, March 7, 2015

Someone's Last Day at D.P

...So everyone is leaving me! Haha.. The current project I am now is probably our longest running project or at least one of the longest...  I was assigned at this project,  (The Discovery Primea) for almost 5 years now, I've seen people just "come and go", some resigned, some was transferred to other project... and If I wont resign now (was tired of saying that diko rin nagagawa haha), surely I'll be the last one standing....hehe.. no kidding, as the cost engineer of this project, got no choice but be responsible for the close out.. so the agony of being left alone is all up to me.. Ang haba ng intro ko, walang connection sa title.. hehe...

One of my close friend in this project will be transferred to other project, just like the others,  I'm sad as if it wasn't expected... eh malilipat naman lahat... I've explained the reason why I'm happy for him but sad for me in my previous blog,..

This blog is just to narrate how we spent our last day as work mates.

Started with picture taking at the office...

Had some sort of reminiscing the past.. Lee found this picture while he was fixing his stuffs, he was about to throw it, kaya sabi ko, akin na lang.


Picture taking outside office too.. We we're wearing  same brand of polo shirts we bought at SM Megamall yesterday.. trip lang.


Tambay at Glorietta... Dinner at Gerry's Grill..Dessert at Red Mango Greenbelt..


That would be all.. parang normal day lang naman.. dumdrama lang ako! Haha...

GOODNIGHT!



No comments:

Post a Comment