Tuesday, March 3, 2015

3March15


7:28am
The first thing that made me smile genuinely today is this picture.... (after frowning  like the whole day yesterday.. haha.. someone's really getting into my nerves). This was a post from a celebrity I followed on I.G. Isn't this thing cute???

12:40pm
Lunch break.. done watching The Walking Dead S5E12.. a little boring episode... but it keeps me wondering what could be the obstacle this time... There should be something about Alexandria.. if there's none, then the series could end there... and Rick's new look, like he was 10 years younger.

5:51pm

Just read that on my facebook feeds....  ako?? I think di ako nagkakamali.. though I really wish I am.. hehe... or the other way around.

5:59pm
Waiting for our food to be served here at ravioli.



9:10pm
I don't know how does it feel when people who care about you decide for you and your future,  believing it's the best for you, not really considering if it could make you happy... just saying...

9:45pm
About to sleep.. let's remind ourselves of the saying that "You can't change how people treat you or what they say about you. All you can do is to change how you react to it".

Good night!


No comments:

Post a Comment