Sunday, March 1, 2015

The First Day of March

I feel like  I've invade the Metro today.. It's my day off but I've been really tired getting here and there.. Since I slept over at my father's hotel last night, I think I hadn't had enough sleep. Woke up early to send him off to the airport at around 6am..  We   took a taxi going there but when my brother and I went home, we tried the shuttle bus--lrt--jeepney, to explore new things, we had not much to carry too, also we're not in a hurry anyway...

My father had a quick reminiscing our childhood days this morning.. he said he's glad that I have overcome my shyness... ( I'm still shy! Just trying hard not to.. hehe)... he remembered those days when I was a little girl, I don't want to go to school alone... should I say, I don't get along with my classmates because I'm the timid and anti social one.. well, I think that little girl is still inside me..  anyway, he gave me a hug and a kiss on the cheek this morning... yes, he's sweeter than I could be.. He always do that every time he or me leaves.  Yes he does and I don't ahaha... I think I've grown too old for that... I'm such a ________... just fill in the blank.

When I reached home, I had a quick nap , I even had a weird dream..

At past 12 pm, I need to get back to the airport to pick up a relative using my new discovered route, ( I'm always taking the taxi before, but since I want to explore the city as if I'm a newbie... and its cheaper too), jeepney-lrt-shuttle bus... at first I thought I accidentally alighted at the wrong station, but it was actually the right station! Haha muntik pa akong sumakay ulit ... Then I accompany my guest to Quezon Avenue... there she will be met by another relative.

Sometimes, I just want to get myself a lift on a train, go anywhere, randomly alight at any unfamiliar station too... kaso di naman pwedeng nasa MRT or LRT lang.. anong feeling ko nasa Europe?? Haha.. sana nga... This is LRT Pedro Gil Station.



Stole a photo of the EDSA while I'm alone crossing  the overpass of MRT Quezon Avenue Station.

Appreciated being in front of the train...


Details of simple things are actually a good scenery.. I don't know, maybe for me it is, sometimes, I am too free of thinking about the world chaotic things, kaya may time lang akong iappreciate yung mga ganto...  Maybe I am blessed at anyhow for having a space on my mind to see and appreciate things that others don't even got that moment to see what I've been seeing.... I mean, they were there too, or baka mas maganda pa yung view nila, di lang nila makita.

Before going home, had to treat myself with footspa, manicure, pedicure as well... and a little shaving of my eyebrows... haha..I can't do it alone kase.. I hope my boss wont notice, he keeps on teasing me....


More pictures for today..

Sorry if I'm overloaded with my selfie! I keep on repeating my reason naman diba? Hehe

Words left unspoken for someone:
Hey there, nice picture. I'm glad to see what  you've been seeing.. feels like I was there too.. its just that, I hate you. :)

 I think I had enough today.. So, Good night now!




No comments:

Post a Comment