Tuesday, May 19, 2015

19May 15

6:38pm
At KFC glorietta.. waiting for Lee... errrr... I've been waiting for almost an hour now.. I shouldn't went out of the office if only I knew he was still at their site office while I'm on my way to Glorietta..

6:50pm
National bookstore!
My favorite part of the bookstore aside from the pen and notebook section is the kids story books or the fairy tales section.. haha.. yeah, at my age?? .. I find things cute there.. like this book that seems so adorable.

Anyway.. I bought a world map.... and a playing cards too.. haha.. what was I thinking..?  just because I think I needed to purchase something... so I picked them. When I reached the counter, the cashier asked me if I want to buy a set of school stuff that will be donated to less fortunate ... I said yes, I could afford to buy a playing card that I don't even know why I'm buying it, so why can't I buy the school supplies....?? Someone needs it, who knows, that someone will succeed in the future...

The playing cards?? Well, I bought it too.. it might save me from boredom.. haha.. I just hope I still know how to play the solitaire. Haha

7:33Pm
Finally, Lee is here.. I'm drop dead hungry.. Back to KFC!

9:30pm
Home..

10:50pm
There goes the world map in my wall.. I used to have this kind of world map too in my wall at office when I was a newbie but I removed it later on.. I'm always fond of it... I'm so much interested in different countries.. World history didn't bore me during my elementary days.. I'm good at knowing different countries' capital.. but not anymore... hehe.. that was 20 years ago, don't ask me now! 
So, who says I can't be anywhere in the world??? It's right here in my wall.. hehe

Good night!


No comments:

Post a Comment