Tuesday, May 5, 2015

5May15

I've been really busy today..  as in!! ... ayun lang. Diko na alam ano sasabihin..

tapos tinamaan pa ako ng saying na to:


So, ayun nga busy ako.. but I'm too thankful that my new QS is a way much better than the previous one..

anyway, I think the only time I had a break and a good laugh was with these too.. and I should be thankful that they still manage to meet me at Glorietta in favor of me.. tapos minsan nag iinarte pa ako sa kanila.. hahahah.. oo nga noh? Ang sama ko... haha.. (oi, teh.. baka mabasa mo nanaman to at samantalahin mo yung medyo pagiging guilty ko... haha.., sorry but I'm not changing my ways.. nyahaha)..

and since I don't know what gift I'll give Lee on his birthday, I gave him chocolates and a note. I hope he likes it.. its the thought that counts naman diba? Ehehe..

Sige. Good night!

No comments:

Post a Comment