Sunday, May 17, 2015

Unplanned Road Trip Again..



Yes, its Tagaytay for the Nth time... I just wanted a bus ride, a road trip for about an hour or two..  I didn't feel like staying at our new apartment for my day off..  I wanted to get away even for a just a day... 

We're supposed to get to Sky Ranch.. but we arrived too early. The local driver said, it was still closed at that point of time.. sabi nya, sa gabi lang daw maganda dun (naniwala naman kami... haha) so we cancelled it.. he suggested boat riding but we're unprepared for that, maybe next time...  kaya ganyan ganyan lang sa mga pictures... 

And to my travel buddy, thanks for accompanying me, for tolerating my "kaartehan"  sa biglaang trip ko... it was just yesterday when I told you that I wanted a road trip.. haha.. you're such a good friend... despite my being "super mean" minsan, anjan kapa rin... haha.. when you get married too, dimo na rin ako masasamahan.. haha. By then, I might learn to travel alone.. hehe..

That would be all...

P.S. the bus ride??? Diko masyado nafeel.. kulang ako sa tulog these past few days kaya nakatulogan ko...


No comments:

Post a Comment