Thursday, May 21, 2015

I hate you today my love of my life

To the Love of my Life,

I hate you now really... why there got to be you?? Or actually because there's no such thing as you.?Maybe it should be you who could calm my senses when I am mad.... but its you who actually makes me feel mad at the moment.... I'm contented with  being alone.. or being inlove with that thought that somehow I'm gonna meet you, that you're worth the wait ... despite the big chance of your fake existence..

But you know what, I don't need you.. I can live even without you.. of course I can. I didn't even think about you until these people keep on asking me stupid questions about my singleness.. I don't just pick anyone and tell them "hey, don't worry about me i found the one" .. just because I want them to stop asking me, I definitely don't wanna use anyone to cover up my unfortunate love story... I don't just say yes to anyone because I wanna forget the world being so selfish to me when it comes to my lovelife.. well, maybe I've tried once or twice?? (Getting to know other people stuff) But it didn't help. Damn that lovelife anyway! See? I don't even take effort to find you.. You're not even here  at the place where I am at now, I don't feel you here, you aren't even coming here.. but I let my self  get stuck at the wrong place because I don't really care if I couldn't find you or you couldn't find me..  so don't you ever think that because you are the love of my life (who ever you are, you fool!) then I couldn't live perfectly. Yes, you're supposed to be the one who would make me smile when the world gives me all the reasons to frown... but no thanks, I can handle this.

 I hate you more when these people think as if they know what I feel, as if they know what I should do, those people who remind me that life sucks without you. Errr.. maybe it sucks! But I'm fine with it... Those people, trying to pressure me, who instead of joining me accept what I am trying to accept, but they're not... yes, them!.. I'm blaming you for that... seriously?? No, I'm just kidding.

Don't get me wrong, don't get mad at me because I'm mad at you right now.. I'm still inlove with the thought of you somehow, in its smallest possible way, I hope you do exist (but in its realistic way, I know you're really not).... It's a fair play anyway, I'm hating myself too for doing so, I'm being so pathetic.. shame!

Some people are just too cruel to remind me that its too lonely being alone.. it's actually not, right? Could you punch their  faces for me?? Ofcourse you can't. So, for now, I'll do it my way.. and I'll tell you all about it someday, when we'll get the chance to meet.... that's after I slap your face too".

Love.

No comments:

Post a Comment