Sunday, May 10, 2015

My sister-the bride... and I. :)

So finally, my one and only sister just got married yesterday.. here's some pictures taken that day.

Morning before the ceremony started... my sister and I did this.. we may never do this often in the future, the picture tripping thing.


The Preparation


The bride, my sister with our cousins.


Waiting for the entourage to commence.


 So there it goes, finally they tied the not after being in a relationship for around 6 years... Ofcourse I am happy for her but part of it is making think about this.. "some things will change now"... we may never do those old stuff we used to do, surely we wont be room mates anymore. 

Best wishes to them.. 

Our first pic together as her status   changed to married.

That's all..

Forgive me for the following pictures..  haha.. just doing the selfie-ing after the ceremony.


It's not everyday that I wear make up, I don't even know how to put them on.. so just let me post them. Vain? I know.. hehe


That's all again.


No comments:

Post a Comment