Sunday, May 31, 2015

Just a Post Before May Ends


"I don't wanna go home yet" -- it's a line I kept on saying these days.. ofcourse not to our real home (that is 1 and 45 hours by plane), I'm referring to my new  apartment. I don't feel comfortable there, and I tend to think so many unwanted thoughts when I'm there... so I stayed late in the office or anywhere outside.. forced my friends to meet me so I couldn't go home early.

I'm a home buddy ever since I was born but lately I don't wanna stay in our apartment..

Yesterday, I decided to fetch Margaux in her workplace.. just to make a difference and experience  a not so far getaway... add also the "effort" this friend is asking me (oo nga naman, ang tamad ko, lumayo layo naman ako sa comfort zone ko).. hehe

It's my first time to get there.. I took a bus from Ayala, went down at Robinson Galleria.. took another bus going to Ever Gotesco... I  love being on a bus...it would be okay for me to take a bus for an hour or two going anywhere then get back. But when a crowd is forming on the bus aisle, is different thing.. and a scenario like that happened yesterday, so I had a hard time getting out of the bus.. so as soon as I reached Ever Gotesco, I told myself, yey! I succeed. 

Food tripped, Videoke, movie at Gateway Mall... then it's past 11pm when we're done.. I overstayed outdoor I think.. so I slept over at Margaux's place... and had some pancakes in the morning.
On my way home, I didn't know which bus to take, so I ended up on a non-aircon bus.. it was fine, I didn't mind my hair covering my face due to the  air.. 

You know what I love doing this kind of adventure? You see different people.

I saw a man struggling to find a bus going to wherever he is going, his eagerness to go home is obvious, and  he's been waiting there like forever.

 I sat next to a less average looking woman with her daughter.. I heard the child requesting to her mom to eat at a certain resto that seems so expensive for them.. her mom says yes. Can they?

The vendor went in on the bus.. no one bought his stuff... rough day on his face.

and a lot of faces I saw.... different struggles in life maybe.. so what about this? Well, It keeps on reminding me to be grateful for everything I have.. and that everyone is facing various obstacles too...  like this saying.


That's it.

I still didn't wanna go home yet.. but I have a laundry to pick.. and send another batch.. I need to wash my uniform too.. I need to fix my closet too (which I did.. partly)... grocery too.. and.sleep!... So no matter how I hated being home nowadays, I still have to..

And one more, why I hated being in the apartment? I'm drawn to take a selfie.. and that's horrible right? Haha.. sorry for this.. (nahihiya naman akong magpost ng selfie, pero pinopost ko pa rin.haha)



 Good night!


No comments:

Post a Comment