Monday, January 11, 2010

Ash, Level up!!

I might not see my future, or what awaits me out there, I'm a bit nervous no doubt, but there's no turning back... how will I know anyway. Must set aside my fears, I'm moving on! It's really painful to leave my family but I must learn what I really can do. I'm slowly deteriorating in terms of my profession and if I let this to keep on going, then everything I've done in college will only gone to waste, I'm a civil engineer and not only an ordinary degree holder, that's what I want to remind my self.
My mission for my leaving is to grow up and develop everything in me, of course to find a good job and earn my own money. I need to prove those people who rejected me that they were wrong for not believing in me... and to show those people that I can do something for my self, that I'm not just weak and useless... I can do it, time for me to believe in my self.
I know failure is still possible, but it's better to give it a try than doing nothing at all... maybe there are other things  that are truly meant for me, but for now, I must go on... I must seek for a greener pasture...
For my family, especially my parents, you are the reason why I want to keep my self strong, I want to make you proud...I want to support you, I want to pay you back though you never asked me to.
For BDA, I'm sorry, maybe someday I will volunteer wholeheartedly, when I have something to contribute....
Yah Allah, please help me... Give me strength, knowledge, wisdom and confidence......

No comments:

Post a Comment