Wednesday, January 13, 2010

The Meaning Of Loyalty

Am I not welcome to new things or I’m just so loyal?

 

            If only an award is given to those who used their cell phone numbers for 10 years, then I’ll be crowned. I’ve been using my smart number almost 10 years now, I had my first cell phone when I was fourth year school, I can still remember the date, September 6, 2000…yes, the number is still active though my first cell phone is already out of nowhere, I gave it to my father but he lost it..

 

            Well, it’s only the number, I don’t mean to say that when you don’t change your number then you’re out of the trend.

 

            But there are also other things that I still treasure and kept, no matter how outdated and out modeled those were…. Maybe that’s how I really value things…

 

            That’s it!

No comments:

Post a Comment