Monday, January 18, 2010

never a farewell

It’s 8pm of 16th of January 2009, currently hearing the voice of my eldest brother singing with the song playing on his dvd player right now. Well, tomorrow I’ll be leaving home.. Of course I wouldn’t say that this would be my last Saturday nigh here, never! I’ll be back and praying that everything is still the same here at home. Well, I don’t know when will I be back…. I cant really tell right now, but absolutely I will..


I had a great day today, well same old stuff, same routine…. But we had a lunch there at KC, just me, my father and mother. A little shopping with my mom ...I’m supposed to buy a traveling bag but I haven’t found any… maybe I’ll used the old trolley bag of my mom, the one she bought in Saudi Arabia, when she had her pilgrimage.. that was 14 years ago, but still, the bag still looks great… and take note, that was the same bag I used when I went to college there in MSU nine years ago, and recently, yes just last year, my father used it when he had his pilgrimage… and now I’m using it again….there are lots of bag we purchased after fourteen years, but that’s the only bag that I think I can use tomorrow and might accommodate my things… (dapat bag ang title neto e.. hehe)


Enough for that, I am being called for dinner… garlic flavored chicken, here I come!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment