Saturday, January 2, 2010

RANDOM EMOTIONS AT AROUND 5 IN THE MORNING

I had this very strange feeling this morning at around 5 I guess. It's so melancholic, really confusing, mixed emotions. I am half dreaming being alone in a gloomy and really cold place, like being refrigerated in an ice land, the place is supposed to be beautiful, I saw snow and an igloo, it's actually what I wish to see sometimes, but right then i don't enjoy the scene. Loneliness seems to embrace me so tight. I fear of something I really can't figure out, it's so uncertain and vague, and it came to the point that I even feared and dreaded life, so morbid I know. I'm sorry. I had run out of courage. I'm only half dreaming but I'm very sure that my mind is conscious and wandering.

It's 5:50 A.M while I'm drafting this, I cannot go back to sleep now, I'm so bothered and anxious....

I hope this feeling will fade away later on, I cling on that thought so I can still face the world virtuously....




No comments:

Post a Comment