Thursday, January 14, 2010

THE DECISION

No turning back, flight would be on Sunday, 3 days to go, I made a decision I’m not sure if it’s right, so I will list reasons why at least, it’s a good decision.

 

  1. I’ll be able experience flying……….. with the plane
  2. To prove my self for what I can do
  3. To know my self better
  4. To grow and gain confidence
  5. Become independent
  6. More opportunities out there
  7. To prove these people that they were wrong for thinking that I can’t do it
  8. A possibility of answers to my questions
  9. Quest for good future
  10. Learn

 

 

As I said, the decision is made, I’ll make it right, I know there’s always good on it and there I will hold on. I will do it for myself and for my family…. To God, I ask for help and guidance.

2 comments:

  1. i had my first interview here in manila today and i did not do it well i know, and surely they wont call me back.... nawala pa ako d2 sa manila knina,... and i had submitted an application to a an agency last tuesday... yun lang,, my other application, online..

    ReplyDelete
  2. ....and that interview is kinda eating my confidence.... parang ang dami kong hindi alam...

    ReplyDelete