Wednesday, January 13, 2010

RULES AND MISSIONS WHEN I GET THERE

 

  1. Never forget my religion
  2. Never wear sexy outfits or those exposing so much skin
  3. Look for agencies recruiting engineers abroad
  4. While waiting for the opportunities outside country, apply job for manila
  5. Conquer fear
  6. Gain confidence
  7. Must not feel bad when rejected
  8. Experience bravely riding the plane
  9. Never tolerate ignorance
  10. Be independent
  11. If ever I’ll be lucky and find a job with good salary, send money or buy anything that would please my parents
  12. Spend some money for my cousin Akot for her basic needs if possible
  13. Being out there for maximum of five years
  14. Meet and gain friends

 

I’ll try to put on my comments on this entry every time I’ll encounter incidents and situations related on these.

No comments:

Post a Comment