Thursday, January 14, 2010

My First To Fly

 

This Sunday, it would be my first to fly, I’ll be alone, and I’ll take it a challenge… There’s a journey awaits me and will start it in Philippine Airlines… Call me ignorant, but I feel nervous… Seeing airplanes flying so high is so enthralling and amazing…. But no matter how fascinating it can be, it wouldn’t be enough to ease my tense, that would feel so edgy up there, I’m not afraid of heights but this one let me see… Would it be like riding in a ferris wheel?...I didn’t say that, two friends described it to me that way… if so, then I experienced riding in a ferris wheel just twice, that’s way back college, mind you, it took me hard time before giving it a try since I’m afraid that I might feel rolling after. (lol)

 

One thing that would make me worried about is my motion sickness, hope it wont strike me up there, wouldn’t take it alone…

 

Well, I’m going to fly, I’ll be seeing the sky, the clouds and if possible, I’ll see you all down here…… Wish me luck!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment