Sunday, January 9, 2011

JEANNETTE MOORE

Maybe I should start posting here about those people for me are worth remembering, those good people who deserve a record on my diary.

 

And to pioneer the first slot, ARCHITECT JEANNETTE MOORE is here. What would come into your mind first if you’re to describe a pretty half American girl? Over Liberated? maarte? Mayabang? Choosy?... Actually, she’s none of those. She’s so talented and pretty but her feet still on the ground. Were not that super close naman but I can sense it, that she’s not just beautiful outside but inside too..She’s sometimes so boyish nga. Everyone in our office loves her because she’s just so easy to get along with. And surely, we’ll miss her for she resigned. She’s planning to go to States and study and maybe work too.

She choreographed our dance in our Christmas party presentation. I saw her patience since most of us don’t know how to dance. She still managed to crack a joke in times of pressures.

You might also think that she is so liberated, maybe, but you know what, she had her first boyfriend at 22. And if I am not mistaken they are getting stronger after almost two years now..

Anyway, Good luck to you Net.. And thanks to that simple gift you gave me! You’ll always be remembered.

No comments:

Post a Comment