Wednesday, January 12, 2011

SERYOSONG SUPLADONG KENGKOY

I hesitated before doing this, I mean doing a record of something foolish, that a 26 year old should be mature enough not to waste her time on this.

But since this is my diary, then whatever entry is accepted… especially the person involve here just gave me a smile this morning! ;)

This is about my office mate I called SERYOSONG SUPLADONG KENGKOY (SSK).. He seemed to be so arrogant the first time I saw him.. And looked so serious too sometimes, then suddenly will crack a joke …  so clueless. He’s an electrical engineer anyway.. and maybe I had a slight crush on him.. haha

So this is a just about the best moment we had (may ganon?). It happened during the graduation of our 8-session Project Management seminar. It was held at one of the Bars there in Quezon City. He was there too.

After the main program, party had started. Some of my officemates danced and got drunk. And you could crown Mr. SSK for his active participation. Yeah, he was so cooperative though he looked so serious at first.

 Most of my friends were having fan there on the dance floor, and me, getting sleepy, “kill joy” as you call it, is sitting alone on one corner there. I was so surprised when he approached me and made me danced with him.. haha.. got no choice but to cooperate, it wasn’t a sweet dance anyway.. hahaha.. After a short while, he grabbed my hands pulling me towards the group of my friends.. Yun, tapos na! I had a great time naman.

Maybe he was so drunk that night the next morning we are as if strangers again. But he makes pansin of me naman everytime we cross roads! …….

…anyway he’s a married man, and I can see his loyalty even they have this long relationship status…. Wag na akong umasa! haha

Story ends.. His name? don’t bother ask, but I’ll give you pictures..


updated 9:36pm 6/26/2011: correction, he's not loyal!

2 comments:

  1. alala kaeds...
    cute siya in fairness...
    mukha namang di pa.cute...

    ReplyDelete
  2. ahaha.. pasimple lng nman mgpacute yan eh.. hehe... seryoso effect..

    ReplyDelete