Thursday, January 20, 2011

LOVE STORY????

My love story is something no one would wish they could be on my shoes. It’s as dull as Niagara Falls that once went dry. I have it so colorless nowadays or should I say for 26 long years. And I’m about to curse my soulmate by now whom I gotta feeling doesn’t really exist, or my stupid knight in shining armor, or my long lost, maybe forever lost prince charming.

Sometimes I get to face the mirror and asked, Am I that unpretty? Am I so mean as Cinderella’s step sisters? Or as wicked as Snow white’s step mother?

I’m almost on the edge of being so desperate I might come up a survey asking these people what’s wrong with me? Everybody has imperfections, but mine is kinda too much- that I assumed.

So I asked myself why.  and all I could answer were these –I am so damn shy! (hate to admit that), Misinterpreted to be snob or intimidating (but I’m not, o maybe lil), I don’t look appealing, just overly plain and simple, I don’t mingle, I am “kill joy”, I don’t give chance to those few (whom I believe first I’ll never feel the same way) who attempted to know me more, I am boring, I hardly handle responsibilities (but I’m not irresponsible either), so ideal and a dreamer….. oops, I never thought I could enumerate possible reasons as many as those.. hahaha.. so why doubt anyway?

But on the other hand, I never really care if I’ll get single forever, don’t really care if my hour glass would run out of dust. I half believed of destiny too.. If he reaches my destination, then fine, but if he doesn’t then fine too.

But there are just moments in my life I feel emptiness and incomplete,  just like don’t wanna grow old alone. So what now? Shall I wait for my destiny to work for me? Or I must make a move now (but how?) hahaha..

Whatever!

2 comments: