Sunday, January 2, 2011

MISSING MY SISTER ALREADY

She must not read this! haha

Just a while ago was the first time this year our room welcomed me with emptiness. And it made me missed my sister who had her stay here for more than two months. I remember her asking what food did I buy for her and making halungkat of my things.. She's kinda matakaw kasi. haha

Though we fight most of the times, I can still conclude that we are partners in crime, how could we not when we are the only girls out of us seven.

The half emptied I L coke in our dining table also reminds me of her. She used to take the last drop of it.. and now that she's not here, di ko maubos yun.. My other brother kasi who is currently meeting up with his friends right now is not a softdrink fanatic.

Anyway, enough for this, so much to do pa. maybe this silence is making me emotional. Hala sige, need to fix things na, back to work tomorrow! (errr..)

No comments:

Post a Comment