Sunday, January 23, 2011

mesyu MSU!

If you’re given a chance to go back to your University campus in a short period of time, what would you do??

I guess I am missing Mindanao State University-main campus right now that makes me have some musings and reminiscing the past in here. So what will I do?

Of course, I’ll have a stroll on our golf course where my friends and my dorm mates used to have our lunch outs, meetings, group study and just plainly sightseeing.. The scenic view of the exuberant green nature, the beautiful lake and the enchanting sleeping lady mountain would surely ease your stress.

If only the “Pater “there in forestry still exists, surely I won’t miss it, theirs is the best among the rest (that goes for me). Might also wonder if the Tune bread in Ayala still tastes good.

Grandstand. Have a sit and watch games while eating spicy fried crunchy peanuts that I bought at the Commercial Center, would it cost 5 peso still?... oh, can I request for the fog to come out during that time? (so the players wouldn’t see their opponents, hahaha…)

After the game, maybe I could head back to commercial Center to have some snacks…  where do you think I should go? Ram? Pastel Tats? Bamboo? Maxi com? Or the one above it?, Kamayan?.... or maybe at the ever delicious Pizzas there at Pizza d amore/ B’s Pizza….. I don’t even remember the others or maybe by now, they don’t subsist anymore. And the small movies house, I wonder if they still showing Korean/Asian movies- those that save me from boredom and get entertained somehow.

And never will get scratched on my list are the places where I spent most of my times in MSU… The College of Engineering and the Super New Girls Dormitory, I am thinking how Room 31 and Room1 had changed through out the years.

How bout you? What will you do when you get back to the place that played a big part in your life?

Pictures from the past.....

3 comments:

  1. oh ash, there's so many nice restaurants in msu now. as in yung mga sosyal pa na di mo akalain magkakaroon don. ung mga dating restos nakinakainan natin mga budots na lang kumakain doon. even the b's pizza, which was the most sosyal for me back then, now looked like a canteen instead of a pizza parlor.

    msu so muchhhhh!

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow.. really? i wish i could go back someday... but if there's one thing na ayokong balikan? yung byahe papunta dun!!! hahaha... kaso, hindi naman pwedeng hindi bumyahe papunta dun.. haha

    ReplyDelete
  3. as in... byahe lang talaga problema. sarap talaga bumalik don. ang lamig nga daw ngayon don eh... fogsssss haha

    ReplyDelete