Sunday, January 9, 2011

UNTITLED

 Last December 2010, we had our traditional exchange gift in our office. We used cartoon/anime characters for codenames. I used one of my fave INU YASHA. Of course it wouldn’t be clueless since we attached wish list on our codes. Here's my list

1.       Organizer/Planner

2.       Inspirational Book

3.       Laptop Mouse

4.       Doraemon Stuff

I didn’t really mean stuff toy for Doraemon since I am not really fun of stuff toys! But anything will do that would represent Doraemon, anyway last on the list.. But guess what! Tadan! I got this

                                       

It’s not that I am dismayed because that isn’t right, I should accept what’s been heartedly given, and I am. It’s just that I wont spend 300 for this (300 is our minimum limit), but since it’s a gift, then I wont be bitter at all.. hehe

But I really want a planner or organizer for my whatevers so I decided to purchase one. But I saw this  in our shelves at home, it’s actually owned by my father, maybe distributed by DOST to them, but he never used it. But gosh, it has expired already, that’s for 2010! So bad I saw it last January 1 2011! Well, maybe I could use it still, so I kept it. Actually I’m using it now.

And I got this too. Architect Anna Francisco gave it to me. It’s actually a gift to her by one of our suppliers but she has no purpose for it. Thanks to her!

Now I have no reason to buy, maybe next year!

3 comments:

  1. i like planners and the idea of being organized. but i don't think i'm busy enough to be able to have one. my 2010 planner just went to waste.

    ReplyDelete
  2. ..just love pouring down my thoughts and whatsoevers in it... though i'm still far away from being organized.. hehe

    ReplyDelete
  3. when it comes to doodling whatsoever, i keep a notebook.. err. actually a lot of notebook. mahilig ako magcollect lalo na ung cheap but cute one's sa novo!

    ReplyDelete