Sunday, January 23, 2011

SWEAR I'M GOING TO THAILAND!

1/21/2011 8:51 pm (late post)

Thailand is actually not on my list of the countries I wished I could be at someday. But you know why I’d swear I’ll be finding myself there one day??... because my excitement almost got me there.

I didn’t take seriously my mom’s text message yesterday asking me to have some escapade in Thailand this April.  But she’s actually far from joking. So, I said yes.

 I would settle to travel and get to different places (not minding my motion sickness) rather than be a material girl. So, I’ll save for that.

But just this morning, my thrill almost got crumbled into rubble. Due to some “don’t-ask- me- why- coz- it-hurts” thing, we might not make it this April.. so bad! … It proved me that planning an action comprehensively is better that being impulsive.

The good thing is, I am now certain that I would visit other countries no matter what. I am more positive now and I know I’d love to do that; it would surely make me happy.  That’s why I won’t tolerate this dwindling hope. No way….

See you ------!  

3 comments:

  1. ash, tayo na lang nila kaye!!! i'll start saving if you're on. i wanna go there on both leisure and business trip! sige na ash!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ..inshaallah... maami naman mga promos ng travel and tours ngayon eh... ipon ipon muna tayo.. hehe

    ReplyDelete
  3. sige ba. just inform me if there are promos.. ganda magkompra sa bangkok ng mga dresses. hihihihi..

    ReplyDelete