Wednesday, August 13, 2014

13August14

Traffic jam was terrible awhile ago, had a hard time going home wished I should have stayed a bit longer in Glorietta and maybe just watch a movie... 

Because I was too exhausted when I reached home, I needed something to calm my irritated senses... so I watched this Koren movie -- Daisy... I love the casting but I hated how it made my eyes dried with tears and now its swollen, yap, it made me cried a lot and broke my already aching heart! Haha... why do love stories could be that complicated, why it has to get things cleared when its almost too late?? Why o why??

But I just love the idea that the guy was secretly watching over the girl,  built a bridge for her and sent her daisies everyday, that's so sweet of him... But he hid himself and only showed up when the girl got lonely and brokenhearted by someone she thought was him... anyway, I'm too sleepy to detail everything here... it's my time to sleep.

Good night!

(P.S. This only happens in movies, kaya diko dapat masyadong damdamin.. haha)

No comments:

Post a Comment