Thursday, August 21, 2014

21Aug2014

10:17 am
It's holiday and I dont know what to do...  If only I'm home, it would be totally just fine...but I'm not. I'm planning to watch my kenshin baby! :) (Samurai X) pero baka marami pang tao...

I'm so proud of myself, I've done washing my uniform and other clothes that I don't include to those I bring to laundry shop.. speaking, need to pick up what I brought there last Sunday.

Chat.. chat.. chat... na lang..

11:11am

Ang lungkot lungkot ng di mo alam ang gagawin! Haha.. pero meron naman, I could clean the room, fix my closet, cook for lunch, maybe watch a movie, or kahit ano na lang.. hahaha.. this is the irony of being not with your family, (my brother is here, but he's doing his own thing).. you tend to miss them, sana nagfofood trip kami, sana nagstostrolling kung saan... yung tipong dimo mamamalayan ang oras at kulang pa.. pero minsan pag nandun ka naman, gusto mo mapag isa, gusto mo papahinga ka lang sa kwarto mo... ganon ba talaga? Or ako lang talaga to. Haha...  I could have talk to my friends but they are having their own business to attend to, enjoying their bonding moments with their family.. diko na si aabalahin baka madedma lang ako.. haha.. pero naiingit ako! Haha...

1:32 pm

It's raining! You're just one of the sweetest thing I have now.. (chos!).. Thanks for the rain.

4:28pm

Just woke up.. I thought I'm gonna watch movie on Showbox, my new application.. I don't know why it's not working, nakatulog na lang ako sa paghihintay magloading..

6:33pm

Having foot spa and pedicure... and it tickles... natatawa talaga ako... haha.. parang tanga.

8:50pm

Music tripping and I'm hungry.

11:28pm

I'm still awake!!! I must sleep now.. Here's my goodnight! I wish I could sleep well...

No comments:

Post a Comment