Saturday, August 9, 2014

Happy Birthday To Me!!!

8:57 am

I started my birthday being late at work... its my 4th late for this month, 3 more and ill be warned for suspension.. haha... but its okay, I must experienced being warned sometimes.. hehe

And look what welcomed me in my table... thanks lee!! Im sooo touched.. hehe

11:55am
Thanks to Mac (na dinamay pa si Jon) for this... Act of being thoughtful kahit ganto lang kasimple is much appreciated.
1:35pm
This one's from Sheena.. it's so overwhelming when someone you didn't expect to give you anything gives you something.

4:35pm
Merienda!

5:35pm
Took a bus going to somewhere we didn't know at first...basta gusto ko lang kase sumakay ng bus, buti na lang pinagbigyan nila ako sa kababawan kong ito...Honestly, it feels good..

8:00pm
Just take pictures! (At mandamay pa ng iba)...

9:45pm
Thanks Margaux!

10:11pm
So that's how an introvert, with few friends, with no lovelife, far from home, a dork, boring girl celebrates her birthday!...and it was just fine though honestly this is the birthday that I didn't want to arrive that fast... but it happened just so fast... i didn't have a choice but to face it.. hahaha...

To all my relatives, friends and officemates who remembered and greeted me... thank you so much!!!... it made me feel that birthdays should be a happy day despite me hating it to come (ang tanda ko na pala!).. haha.... and ofcourse, I thank God I've come this far..

Good night!

No comments:

Post a Comment