Sunday, August 17, 2014

17Aug14

I woke up this morning seeing my face in the mirror, my pimples are coming out again, ayaw na akong tantanan, haha.. sige kung masaya kayo jan sa face ko, stay lang kayo.. haha.. hmp, my friends have something to count nanaman. Haha

I visited my friend Jegs in her place, she's reviewing for the bar exam, I hope she'll make it.. I know she will... She got a lot of stories about her complicated love story too and I hope it wouldn't negatively affects her...

I picked up my laundry a while ago and when I returned home, bumuhos ang ulan! I haven't brought my umbrella with me and I wanna be home, so I literally walked into the heavy rain... I secretly acting like Oh My ( oo, maarte)! pero yung totoo, I've enjoyed it. Haha.. okay lang naman sa akin magpaulan basta pauwi na wag lang papuntang office... at sana di ako magkasakit.

And now I'm hungry! Alas nueve na pala..

No comments:

Post a Comment