Saturday, August 30, 2014

Last Saturday of August

7:05am

Here at office, I'm early today.. I took a taxi because its gloomy and drizzling outside.. So my birth month is truly rainy huh... kaya emotera ako!

7:35am
Breakfast with my messy table.. I don't feel like working today.. tinatamad talaga ako... sana hapon na, gusto ko ng mapanuod si Kenshin baby!! Haha..

8:31am
Thank you Lifehouse! I've been listening to them since yesterday, their songs make me feel that I am not the only one in the world feeling that way... I'm referring to the thoughts of most of their songs.


9:02am
I've said something to mac yesterday... I was just kidding whatever that is.. dinamdam pala nya... oh, i'm so mean! Di ako sanay na may nagdaramdam saken... ako kase yung maramdamin.... hehe.. I wonder how many people I've offended, I just didn't know... I'm sorry...

9:31am
It isn't clear to me yet anong meron sa October 12 , Datem's staff are invited to Enchanted Kingdom, pwede magpasama ng isa... pero mas natawa ako sa note.... 1 boyfriend???? Haha.. parang meron talagang may maraming boyfriend ha! 

12:06 pm
Back to watching movie on my lunch break... its Non Stop --- and its nice!


2:53pm
Updating my Resume... I've been hearing myself saying I'm quitting my job ever since I started working.. haha... but I never done anything concrete to seek for a greener pasture ... maybe this is a good start.. just this...

 I'm supposed to be busy working but as I've said, tinatamad talaga ako. Ahaha... pero may accomplished na rin naman ako... I'm not sorry. Hehe

4:53pm

Finally I'll be able to watch Rurouni Kenshin 2...I wanna watch it with a friend but seems uninterested... di wag! kaya ko naman manuod mag-isa! Haha... This is not Margaux or Marj's kind of movie, baka tulugan lang ako.. while lee, it would be late for him... uuwi pa kase sya.


5:21pm
Selfie at Starbucks!!! Ang tagal pa kase ng hihintayin ko.. thanks lee for accompanying me kahit dimo na ako masamahan sa movie...

10:07pm
Just got home! Hayst... I can't wait for September for part 3.... I had a great time dating myself, and Kenshin, sana nag eexist ka na lang sa totoong buhay.. haha... Its just that I looked like a fool smiling alone (Take note, I smiled a lot here.. haha), laughed a little loud and got thrilled ofcourse all by myself.... kaya ayoko ng may katabi sa movie na diko naman kilala, baka isiping baliw ako... haha

10:52pm
That's how I spent my last Saturday of August... Good night!

No comments:

Post a Comment