Monday, August 4, 2014

Team Building 2014

I'm honestly feeling really exhausted right now... my body really aches, my arms, my legs, my back, my tummy... this is due to our team building yesterday held at Gratchi's Farm Tagaytay... I'm not used to physical activities, I'm so lampa... buti nga di ako bumagsak sa PE...hehe..

No preparation at all, no jogging or whatsoever, then all of a sudden, I've got no choice but to involve myself to our activities...  I had ran a lot, the military crawl, at kung anu ano pang farm race,  mind games and my weakness, the trust fall!!! I thought I really couldn't do that, I don't have trust issues but I just can't let myself fall! to me that was suicidal, O.A noh? Haha.. but I did it, I couldn't fail my team....

Buti na lang not all of us have to do this (picture below).. pero tingin ko mas kaya ko pang gawin yan kesa sa trust fall...feeling ko lang naman. haha
Photo credit: Maam Anna

At first, I didn't wanna join... ayoko na ng outing... as I've said, di naman ako sanay sa mga ganong activities, sa payat kong to,haha.. I might weaken my team, and I don't want that to happen.. but I was glad that they didn't make me feel that I'm an outcast despite me being so lampa, and I did what I can do.... though we ranked second, we had so much fun, at least we're not the last para wala ng mudslide! Hehe.. here's more pictures  (that I don't own).
                            Photo Credit: FBB

Photo Credit: Lee

Photo Credit: FBB


That's all! I'm so drop dead tired!!! Here's my goodnight!





No comments:

Post a Comment