Sunday, August 10, 2014

Birthday Extension!

I thought I didn't wanna do anything on my birthday... because what's so good about being officially old??? Haha... but I thought I must not treat it as ordinary...

Because I knew I'd be late going home yesterday so I decided to sleep over at my friend's place.. Food tripping and cooking something is already part of the plan or should I say the only certain on my plan.. I requested my friend to cook spaghetti and beef steak for me (I loved her beef steak kahit sunog! Haha)...and as she requested too so long time ago, I cooked this chicken flakes chorvanes( we call it pastil in our home town).. I'm not good at cooking but she is (pero wala akong pakialam.. haha).. So here's our bruch!!

Selfie at 30!! Haha, sorry but I must post this.

Sing and eat!

Roam around... my first time at SM Aura (parang DH lang, nag de day off..).

That would be all.. good night!

No comments:

Post a Comment